£10 - £17 Per Hour
Here are 5 reasons why Care Assistants work with us and why you should too!
1) Salary – We pay our Care Assistants some of the leading rates in the area: £10-11.50 per hour!
2) Travel Time – We pay travel time. A Care Assistant should never be out of pocket at work and that’s why we pay £8.21 travel time per hour
3) Flexible – We have part time and full time work available. Mornings, evenings or weekends – we have positions to suit everyone’s needs.
4) Support – Always dreamed of having a great manager, a supportive team and an office team that are fun and friendly? We have it all!
5) Respect – We give you time to care – our average visit time is 45 – 60 mins, spend more time caring and less time travelling and we never forget to say thank you to our Care Assistants for their incredible work.
How we reward/support our Care Assistants:
Our Care Assistants love their job and love the fact they make a difference. Not everyone gets to feel fulfilled each day at work and that’s why working as a Care Assistant is such a popular role.
To be a Care Assistant it is essential that you are a driver as you will be visiting people in the community in their own homes providing basic support like you would with your own family.
If you would like to join a company that values, respects and looks after its staff then click apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.