£8 - £9 Per Hour
As a leading care provider in the Chester area, here are 5 reasons why Care Assistants work with us and why you should too!
1) Feel Rewarded – Our Care Assistants love their job and love the fact they make a difference. Not everyone gets to feel fulfilled each day at work.
2) Fun – From staff parties, our annual ball, mini competitions to win hampers and raffles, our staff are included and they are family!
3) Flexible – We have part time and full time work available. Mornings, evenings or weekends – we have positions to suit everyone’s needs.
4) Support – Always dreamed of having a great manager, a supportive team and an office team that are fun and friendly? We have it all!
5) Happy staff! – Many of our Carers have been with us for over 5 years which means we know how to look after our staff!
Here is how we reward/support our Care Assistants:
If career progression interests you then great! Many of our office staff started as Care Assistants and were promoted. We believe in promoting from within and rewarding our staff.
We provide support to people in your local community by assisting with a variety of tasks in their home just as if you were looking after your own family.
If would like to join a company that values and respects it’s Care Assistants then click apply today and we will be in touch.