£9 - £22 Per Hour
One of the most important decisions when working in care is choosing the right company to support you. Luckily, Weston-super-Mare’s leading provider of care has opened its doors to welcome some new Care Assistants to its team.
They are a company that respects and values its staff and always says thank you for the amazing work they do – which is why people love working for them.So here are 3 more reasons why you should join them as a Care Assistant:
1) Leading salaries & Travel Time paid – earn up to £11 p/h and receive £8.60 p/h when travelling between clients so you are never out of pocket
2) 1 Hour minimum visit time – you are never rushed and we give you time to care and support our customers
3) Flexible working – with hours to suit you we have opportunities in the morning, afternoon, evening and weekends
Our Client, provides full training for new Care Assistants to help you settle into your new role and they also offer the following benefits to its Care Assistants:
• Pay rates of £8.60 – £11 per hour (increase in April)
• Double pay on Bank Holidays
• Paid mileage at 25p per mile
• Paid travel time at £8.60 p/h
• Paid holidays
• Flowers, chocolates and wine for the ‘Carer of the Month’
• Same rotas and same clients
• A long term career opportunity
• Free uniform and bag
• Workplace pension
• High street discounts to Argos, Tesco, Costa, Pizza hut
• Ongoing learning & development opportunities
They are a home care provider and not a care home so you need to be comfortable working in the community, which includes having access to a car to drive short distances between customer homes. All visits are a minimum of 1 hour so there is not too much driving to do!
To join as a Care Assistant for the leading care provider in the Weston-super-Mare and Clevedon area, click apply today and we will be in touch with you shortly to tell you more about joining as a Care Assistant.