Are you looking for full time or part time work in the Liverpool area? (Halewood and Woolton Village) We are a leading home care provider, with a friendly and supportive team who value all of our Care Assistants.
We are a privately-run company that offer the highest standard of personal care and support to the elderly and vulnerable adults. We pride ourselves on offering a reliable and friendly service to adults who need a little help at home to lead a lifestyle of their choice.
So here are 3 reasons why you should join us:
We have opportunities for Care Assistants who drive, who walk and others who like to cycle in between visits – so we have options available for all different circumstances.
Perks and benefits of being a Care Assistant:
What does being a Care Assistant involve?
You will be required to go to client’s homes to carry out our care and support service by following a specific care plan. To include the following;
· Assisting clients with personal care
· Help prepare meals and snacks
· Assisting with light domestic tasks such as cleaning, cooking and washing
· Providing Companionship and Emotional Support
· Assisting service users to access the community
· Social visits and Appointments
· Must have a driving licence and access to your own vehicle
If you would like to join a company that values and respects its Care Assistants and puts a smile on the face of the people who make up your local community – then click apply today and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch!