£10 - £11 Per Hour
Home Care Assistants Required (Drivers and vehicle owners preferred)
Are you a person that puts care first? Do you know how to care for others? Can you restore confidence, dignity and choice to those in need? Do you want to build a career as a Care Assistant? If YES we want to hear from you.
As the leading provider of home care services in West Yorkshire, we’re looking to grow our team of compassionate and skilled Home Care Assistants. We deliver a range of services committed to connecting those in need with companionship and professionalism.
You may be making a cup of tea, having a conversation, administering personal care or simply being a good listener, through to more specialist support for individuals with dementia or life limiting conditions.
Your experience isn’t important, as we’ll support you with all the training and development you need to develop with us. What is important though is treating every client like a friend or family member of your own – that is what makes our Home Care Assistants stand out.
Benefits of working as a Home Care Assistant:
· Excellent rates of pay for weekdays and weekends (up to £10.50 p/h)
· BUPA Healthcare Support Package – Employee Assistance Programme
· Flexible working
· Set Shift Patterns & contracts
· Employee Handbook Guidance
· 28 days Paid Holiday (pro Rata for Part time employees)
· Training Induction & career development with continuous support.
· Opportunity for career progression within care.
· NVQ Recognised qualification Training if required.
· Great foundation to launch into a career in nursing, social work, community support and a variety of other careers.
· Weekly payroll.
Duties of a Home Care Assistant include:
· Providing quality care in the comfort of the client’s own home environment.
· Supporting individuals in their daily activities to preserve and restore their independence and dignity.
· Assisting individuals with personal care including washing, dressing, medication, toileting and meal preparation.
· Assisting individuals with domestic care including shopping, laundry, finance management and light housework.
· Providing individuals with emotional support and maintaining their independence.
Requirements of a Home Care Assistant:
· Full-Time, Part-Time, Evening & Weekend Work, Night Work – including alternate weekends.
· Caring, compassionate, kind and enthusiastic about the care you’re providing.
· Some care-related experience is preferable but not essential.
· You must have the right to work in the UK.
· Car drivers are preferable and have access to your own vehicle.
Keighley, Silsden, Howarth, Leeds, Kirkstall, Guiseley, Menston, Otley and surrounding areas.
COVID-19 considerations for our Home Care Assistants
To keep our carers safe we have excellent supplies of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including gloves, aprons, masks, hand sanitiser, goggles, face shields etc. All our new starters get a full kit of these before going out for work.