£9 - £11 Per Hour
Please note: Driving is essential for this job.
Calling all support workers/care assistants.
We are a fast-growing CQC and Norfolk County Council registered domiciliary care agency providing care to adults in Norwich and surrounding areas. We are urgently looking for good Care Assistants and support staff to cover shifts in Norwich (NR4).
Full-time and part-time vacancies are now available. We offer flexible shift patterns; excellent rates of pay along with paid holidays and pension. NVQ 2 / 3 is desirable but not necessary as we provide comprehensive training and induction.
Benefits of being a Care Assistant
· Flexible: You can choose the hours you want to work.
· Highly competitive pay + Travel Mileage and Travel Time
· Ongoing professional training and development
· Opportunity to gain QCF qualifications
· Paid Annual Holidays
Type of Work for Care Assistant:
· Personal care (for example washing and dressing)
· Taking the customer shopping
· Medication support (prompting and Administering)
· Domestic support.
Skills Required for Care Assistant:
· Good communication and customer care skills.
· Willing to learn new skills.
· NVQ 2/3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care is desirable
**Driving is essential for this job.**As a Care Assistant/ Support Worker, It is essential that you own your car in order to drive between customers' houses. We pay Mileage and Travel Time.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a Care Assistant, please call click apply today and we will be in touch.
The successful Care Assistant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check – If you have a DBS update service please state this when applying.