£10 - £11 Per Hour
Based in Barnet, Edgware, Haringey, Enfield Borehamwood and surrounding areas, we are a care provider that stands out for truly understanding how to support its Care Assistants. We respect and value all of our incredible carers and we never forget to say thank you for making the lives of those within your community a little brighter.
We are a family orientated company with a commitment to providing outstanding care and support to our clients whilst providing a happy and positive working environment for our Care Assistants.
So here are 3 Reasons why you should join as a Care Assistant:
Personal Qualities/Requirements of the Care Assistant:
· Personal qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
· Flexibility – The needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to work days, nights, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
· Experience is desirable but not essential – we look for individuals who genuinely care.
What else do we offer our Care Assistants?
· Fantastic rates of pay, increasing on weekends and bank holidays
· An attractive mileage allowance
· Full paid training
· Flexible and guaranteed hours – full-time, part-time, evening and weekends
· Significant opportunity for career development
· Free uniform
· Care Assistants who work 40 hours or more have half their bus fare paid for
If you’re ready to begin a career as a Care Assistant, or continue your position in care with a company that puts the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do – we would love to hear from you!