£11 - £21 Per Hour
Care and Support Team Member / Care Assistant
Looking for a role where you can make a real difference to people's lives every day and give back to your local community by supporting clients in their own homes?
Tired of feeling undervalued, over stretched, and receiving unfair pay?
Then come and join a care company who’s refreshingly different. We care for you, so you can make a real difference for our clients.
1. Our Care Assistants earn a good wage, we pay above the Real Living Wage.
2. Get paid for your full shift, you’ll be paid from the first minute of your first visit right through to the last minute of your last visit in each shift.
3. Get paid in full for all travel and waiting time at the full hourly rate plus mileage is paid at the maximum tax-free rate of 45p per mile.
4. Get paid if your first or last visit is longer than half an hour from your home so you’re not out of pocket. We always aim to start and finish your day as close to your home as possible, it’s only fair after all.
5. Early Pay programme – early access to some of your pay without having to wait for pay day.
6. Fit reliable work around your life with a guaranteed-hours contract and receive 28 days annual leave.
7. Be part of a team that genuinely supports you and be part of our profit share scheme.
8. Develop your skills as a Care Assistant with paid training – we pay all DBS, training, and uniform costs for you.
Hourly pay rates for our Care Assistants:
Full hourly rates are paid for travel, waiting time, induction, training and of course when you're with clients.
Shifts for our Care Assistants:
As a Care Assistant you’ll be paid for your full shift, from the first minute of your first visit right through to the last minute of your last visit in each shift.
We are an award-winning home care and support company covering West Wiltshire and Bath & North East Somerset.
We exist to make lives better: be it the lives of our clients, their families, our team members or the communities we serve.
Being a carer is one of the most valuable and rewarding jobs there is, having a positive impact on client’s lives daily, so we hate the fact that carers are so often undervalued by employers and, in our eyes, treated unfairly.
If you’re tired of feeling undervalued, over stretched, and receiving unfair pay then come and join a care company who’s refreshingly different. We care for you, so you can make a real difference for our clients.