We are a home care company who provide Care Assistants to assist our wonderful customers with everyday tasks which enable them to remain at home for as long as they wish or are able too.
We take pride in delivering a high quality and reliable service ensuring the needs of our customers are met in a manner we would want for our own loved ones.
We pay leading salaries, with average visit times of 1 hour, unrivalled support, and paid waiting time up to 1 hour – this is why we have Care Assistants who have been with us since 2014, many of which who have gone on to take senior roles in the company!
Our Care Assistants can expect:
- Job satisfaction by making a real difference to people’s lives
- Training from the day you join that is ongoing throughout your career
- Full ongoing support from our team no matter what the time of day
- A competitive rate of pay and mileage allowance, also a chance to earn a monthly performance bonus.
- Your working hours agreed in advance that suit your lifestyle and/or financial needs with a regular pre-planned work pattern to match.
As a professional Care Assistant, you will have to undertake:
- Assisting with customers personal hygiene needs for example, helping people to wash and dress
- Assisting people with toileting needs
- Using appropriate equipment if needed to help customers maintain their independence
- Help prepare meals
- Assisting with shopping and housework
- Helping people with medication once trained to do so
We help our Care Assistants by:
- Providing the training you will need straight away to enable you to start your job and then ongoing training and updates so that you can maintain a sound knowledge base while developing new skills
- Helping you to gain a nationally recognised qualification in health and social care
- Providing regular supervision so that you are fully supported in your job
- Encouraging communication so that you can talk to us without feeling that you are not part of the team
- Providing robust policies and procedures to protect every member of the team and our customers
- Having an open and approachable office
If you are a Care Assistant looking to work for the best care provider then we are the company for you. If you haven’t worked in care before then we will provide you with all the support you require to become a Super Carer!