Care Assistant (car required)
The Local Care Company is a family run business that has been caring for Bolton for over 30 years, we focus on quality of care and do all we can to look after our Care Assistants.
If you are reliable with a caring nature, and value the independence of the elderly, we want YOU to join our dedicated team of Care Assistants today.
So here are 3 reasons why you should join as a Care Assistant:
- No rushing – our average visit time is 45 minutes, we give you time to care.
- Travel time – we pay £8.91 p/h when travelling between clients with an average travel time of 7 minutes. Spend more time caring and less time travelling!
- Happy Carers – almost half of our staff have been with us between 5-10 years, we value and respect our Carers and that’s why they stay with us.
Perks and Benefits of being a Care Assistant:
- Hourly rate £9.00-£9.50 + benefits.
- Paid travel time and mileage contributions.
- Holiday pay.
- Access to hundreds of retail discounts through the Blue Light Card Scheme.
- Pension contributions.
- Opportunity for career progression, including an NVQ 2/3 in health and social care.
- Support from our dedicated team.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Free training and paid shadowing.
We have part time and full time roles available and you do not require experience to join our team as our training and support is second to none.
If you’d like to join a company that is more like a family, then click apply today to join as a Care Assistant!