£9 - £10 Per Hour Travel time paid at £9 p/h
Are you looking for a fresh start and a new and rewarding career opportunity with one of Bedford’s leading Home Care Providers?
This is a company that consistently delivers quality care, but most importantly values and respects its Care Assistants. They understand that it is you that puts a smile on the faces of their customers day in day out so they make sure you have a friendly, supportive and professional working environment to work in.
So here are 3 reasons why you should join our team as a Care Assistant:
1) We pay travel time at £9 per hour- when travelling between clients our this means our Carers are paid per hour, not just for contact time.
2) Flexibility – we understand everyone’s circumstances are different so we have part time/full time roles and Guaranteed Hours Contracts.
3) We always say thank you – we vale you and respect all of our amazing Care Assistants and we always remember to say thank you for you incredible work.
You will be providing care and support for your customers in all aspects of their daily lives. You will work as part of a passionate and caring team. You will learn new skills and develop unique and trusting relationships with each of your customers who are as individual as you. Experience isn't necessary as full training is provided.
As we visit our customers in their own homes you must be able to provide your own transport and have a full UK driving license to be considered for this position. We are fully stocked with Protective Personal Equipment (PPE) as the safety of our Care Assistants and customers is our number one priority.
Perks and benefits of being a Care Assistant:
· Excellent rates of pay starting at £9.15/hr rising to £10.30/hr*
· Paid travel time at £9 per hour
· Comprehensive training programme tailored to suit you and your level of experience.
· Genuine career progression opportunities
· Learn while you earn, gain formal qualifications in Health & Social care, Levels 2-5*
· Flexible shift patterns
· Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
· Staff recognition awards and long service awards
· Monthly grocery lotto draw
· Additional annual leave reward for every year of service
· ‘Refer a friend’ bonus scheme – earn up to £250!*
We support our customers from 7am until 10pm so early mornings and/or evenings will be a part of your normal working week and we ask that every member of staff works at least every other weekend.
To apply for any of our full or part time positions as a Care Assistant, please click the link to apply and our friendly Recruitment team will be in touch!