£10 - £21 Per Hour
An excellent rate of £10.20ph – £11.40ph. £11.00ph – £12.20 on weekends increasing to £20.40ph – £22.80 on bank holidays. £300.00 Welcome Bonus!!!
Slough – High Wycombe, Marlow, Beaconsfield, Bourne End, Burnham, Colnbrook, Denham, Dorney, Gerrads Cross, Wexham, Iver & Slough.
Bluebird Care started as a small family business in 2004, and today we are proud to be one of the largest providers of home care services across the UK. We’re committed to keeping people in the comfort of their own home as an alternative to a residential care home, so we help with anything from everyday tasks around our customers’ homes to complex care needs.
We were awarded‘Outstanding’ by CQC and for that reason, we pride ourselves on the high-quality customer service and quality of care we deliver to our clients. We want to ensure our customer receives the best care and to do that we need people who are naturally compassionate, caring and patient.
· An excellent rate of pay: £10.20ph – £22.80ph weekdays & on weekends £11ph – £12.20.
· 25p mileage allowance
· Holiday Pay
· Full training induction and a 12-week mentor
· Ongoing training and support
· Flexible working
· Pension scheme
· Smartphone technology so you can do everything at the tap of a finger
· Free uniform
· Monthly Bonuses for reliable performance and attendance
· Breakdown cover for your vehicle
· Healthcare for you and up to 5 children
· Staff wellbeing days – innovative system for undertaking health checks for you
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Providing personal care duties
· Administering medication
· Manual handling, using equipment where required
· Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
You must have:
1. Full and valid UK driving licence
2. Access to a car
3. Right to work in the UK
4. Excellent level of English
We understand that every member of our team has their own family to care for and therefore our role offers the flexibility to work around your own home life. Full-time or part-time work. We offer various shifts to suit. Our home visits are 7 days a week from 7am – 10pm. Please get in touch to discuss your availability.
We have opportunities in High Wycombe, Marlow, Beaconsfield, Bourne End, Burnham, Colnbrook, Denham, Dorney, Gerrads Cross, Wexham, Iver & Slough.