£9 - £10 Per Hour
Are you looking for full time or part time work in the Wellingborough and Kettering area? We are a leading home care provider, with a friendly and supportive team who value all of our Care Assistants.
We are a privately-run company that offer the highest standard of personal care and support to the elderly and vulnerable adults. Northants Community Care pride themselves on offering a reliable and friendly service to adults who need a little help at home to lead a lifestyle of their choice.
So here are 3 reasons why you should join us:
Perks and benefits of being a Care Assistant:
· Competitive Pay with regular increments.
· Full Induction / Training / Paid Shadowing.
· Free Uniform and PPE
· 28 days Paid Holiday
· Workplace Pension
· Opportunities for everyone to undertake qualifications in care.
· Contracts of employment available, with a guarantee of hours
· Flexible hours available
· Mileage Allowance
· Performance related bonus
· Regular meetings for you to give your opinions and input
· Enhanced weekend and Bank Holiday rate
· 24/7 Carer Helpline Support
· Flexible working hours
· Bonus scheme
· Company pension
· Free or subsidised travel
All you need to be a Care Assistant:
· Caring Nature
· Access to your own Transport
· Positive Attitude
· Enhanced DBS (You can apply for one through us if you don’t have one)
· Flexible approach to work
· Good communication skills
What does being a Care Assistant involve?
You will be required to go to client’s homes to carry out our care and support service by following a specific care plan. To include the following;
· Assisting clients with personal care
· Help prepare meals and snacks
· Assisting with light domestic tasks such as cleaning, cooking and washing
· Providing Companionship and Emotional Support
· Assisting service users to access the community
· Social visits and Appointments
· Must have a driving licence and access to your own vehicle
If you would like to join a company that values and respects its Care Assistants and puts a smile on the face of the people who make up your local community – then click apply today and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch!
Salary: £8.85 to £10.20 /hour
***Applicants must have their own vehicle / No Experience Required / £9.20 weekend rate***