£11 Per Hour £20,600 per year + paid travel time
Community Care Assistant – Contracted 35 hours a week (£11.50 per hour/£20,600 or part time at hourly rate of £9.80-£13 per hour)
Meritum is a family owned and run business, operating for over 20 years. We believe in giving the highest standard of care for our clients and also providing a supportive, flexible and professional working environment for our Care Assistants. We are looking for people with a similar ethos. This is an excellent opportunity to work in this rewarding field.
You will be working with another care assistant supporting clients in their own home in Folkestone and Hythe and surrounding areas.
Perks and benefits of being a Care Assistant:
· Hours 7am to 2pm and 5pm to 8pm
· 4 days on 3 off then 3 days on 4 off shift pattern to include every other weekend.
· £11.50 p/h or £20,600 p/a plus mileage plus starting bonus
· £9.90 – £12 per hour if working part time
· Paid travel time
· Paid holidays and other benefits
· Must be able to drive and have use of a car
· Must be over 18 years old
We value and respect all of our Care Assistants and our focus is ensuring that we provide well planned rotas, continuity with your clients and clear communication from the office to our Care Assistants. This is the reason why we have so many carers who have been with us for so long, we are a an employer that you can rely on, we are a family.
If you would like to join as a Care Assistant, click apply to day and our recruitment team will be in touch.