£11 - £24 Per Hour
Care Assistant: £11 – £24 per hour + Travel time paid per hour.
We are a care company with a difference. Our Care Assistants are valued and respected because they do the most important thing – put a smile on the face of the people who make up our local community.
So here are 3 reasons why you should join as a Care Assistant.
1) Travel time paid – as well as providing leading salaries, all of our Care Assistants are paid their hourly rate when travelling between visits, which means you get paid for travel and contact time so you are never out of pocket
2) No rushing – with a minimum of 1 hour visits and 30 minute travel time allowance between clients, spend less time rushing and more time caring.
3) Flexibility – we have part time and full time work available to fit around your circumstances
We are looking for genuinely caring people to be 'Angels' to our clients. We know that there is no better reward than helping others in need and we want people who work for us to have a truly caring nature.
We are offering the opportunity to develop good working relationships with clients with our minimum one hour calls instead of rushing from client to client.
If you want to work with people , helping them to stay in their own home where they feel safe, providing services ranging from meal preparation, medication assistance, shopping, cleaning and personal care, then we can train and support you to do this well.
Perks and benefits of being a Care Assistant:
· £11 per hour weekdays
· Up to £12 per hour weekends
· Up to £24 per hour on Bank Holidays
· 25p mileage
· Industry leading training in our Academy
· £250 payment for completion of training
· Part time & full time work available
· Work mobile phone
· Employee reward scheme
· 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
We can offer a personalised work schedule to fit in with your life as we know that caregivers have a life away from work.
We support clients in the whole of the North Surrey area such as New Malden, Worcester Park, Cheam, Stoneleigh, Sutton , Epsom, Hampton Court , Morden and all the surrounding areas and would match you with clients in your local area.
We know that life is a bit upside down at the moment but we are a growing company, and if you are interested in joining as a Care Assistant then we would love to hear from you!
"We have some amazing people in our team, who enjoy working for us and share our passion and vision to do care well " LJ, Company Owner