£9 - £24 Per Hour
We would like to thank the Care Assistants that have recently joined the Saxon Care family and are helping our clients throughout this difficult time – you are all amazing and an inspiration to us!
To continue helping the hospitals and councils we are still recruiting more Care Assistants.
Saxon Care are a well-respected care agency, we provide a home care service to clients of all ages, but mostly older people who not only need help with day to day tasks, but more often than not, a friendly face and someone to talk to.
We have 2 offices. One in Chippenham and the other in Royal Wootton Bassett. We cover Chippenham, Corsham, Melksham, Trowbridge, Devizes, Calne, Lyneham, Wootton Bassett, Swindon and all the villages and areas in between.
Why should I apply to be a Care Assistant?
· Rate of pay from £9- £12 per hour (DOUBLE TIME BANK HOLIDAYS)
· Mileage paid
· Travel time paid-Paid Gaps between your visits, so you’re earning the entire time you’re out working with us
· Paid holiday, up to 28 days (accrued)
· Free Uniform
· Paid training, including classroom, online and shadowing
· An opportunity to work for a growing family business
· Career developments opportunities
· Outstanding training with continuous support
· Full & Part-Time opportunities available
What does being a Care Assistant involve?
As a home Care Assistant, you will be required to go into client’s homes; helping and supporting them with their daily challenges to enable them to stay at home. This can include personal care, helping to prepare meals, support with medication, feeding pets or assisting with trips and social outings
Am I the right person for a Care Assistant role?
· Caring, compassionate, kind and a can-do attitude
· Enjoys giving something back to your local community
· 100% reliable
· Some Care-based experience is preferable but not essential as full training is provided
· Willing to undertake Personal Care tasks including bathing & toileting
· Able to follow Care Outlook’s policies & procedures
· Happy to work mainly alone
· Willing to undertake a DBS check (Disclosure & Barring Service)
· 18 years or older
· Have own transport
We value and respect all of our Care Assistants, so if you want to join a company where you will be appreciated, click apply today and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch to tell you more about being a Care Assistant.