£9 - £10 Per Hour
'Our Care Assistants have one thing in common, they are all very happy!’
The reason why they are happy is because we value and respect ALL of our staff and everyone that joins becomes part of a close-knit team with strong family values based in Colchester.
We are a small family run care provider which means we have time to invest in their Care Assistants and make sure you are provided with the best working environment possible to do the most important thing – put a smile on the faces of the people who make up your community.
So here are 3 reasons why you should join us:
1. No rushing – with an average visit time of 60 minutes and well planned rotas, you are never rushed and you are always given time to care.
2. Job Stability – despite being in a pandemic we have continued to grow and to provide outstanding support to all of our staff with the safety of our carers and customers being our number one priority, we are a stable company you can always rely on.
3. Local work – we have an excellent coordination team who make sure your work is local so you spend more time caring and less time travelling.
All you need to be a Care Assistant:
· Caring Nature
· Access to your own Transport (car/moped/van)
· Positive Attitude
· Enhanced DBS (You can apply for one through us if you don’t have one)
· Flexible approach to work
· Good communication skills
What does being a Care Assistant involve?
You will be required to go to client’s homes to carry out our care and support service by following a specific care plan. To include the following;
· Assisting clients with personal care
· Help prepare meals and snacks
· Assisting with light domestic tasks such as cleaning, cooking and washing
· Providing Companionship and Emotional Support
· Assisting service users to access the community
· Social visits and Appointments
· Must have a driving licence and access to your own vehicle
If you are new to care then don’t worry. We have a well-designed training and support programme in place to make sure you are confident in what you do, with lots of support both over the phone and out in the community.
As a growing company we have lots of scope for career progression with many of staff having started as Care Assistants and been promoted into senior roles. We care about organic growth and rewarding our amazing carers for the incredible work they do.
We are so proud to the amazing work our Care Assistants do every day and we never forget to say thank you to our staff for all their incredible work.
If you would like to join a company where you are valued and respected whilst working amongst a group of lovely, warm people then apply today and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch to say hello!