£9 - £10 Per Hour
My client's Care Assistants have one thing in common – they are happy! They value and respect all of their staff and that is why they have such an incredible team of Carers working for them.
So here are 5 reasons why you should work for them:
1) Leading salaries – They pay their Care Assistants up to £9.50 per hour
2) No rushing! – With an average visit time of over 1 hour they give you time to care
3) Flexibility – They have part time and full time positions available to suit the needs of all their Care Assistants
4) Travel time paid – They pay travel time in between client visits at the national minimum wage which means you are never out of pocket!
5) You are valued – They always remember to say thank you to their Care Assistants for the incredible work they do
Here is how they reward their Care Assistants:
They are a small family run Homecare provider which means they have time to invest in their staff and make sure you are provided with the best working environment possible to do the most important thing – put a smile on the faces of the people who make up your community.
Their team have a mix of skills and we find that people from Teaching Assistant, Hair Dresser, Nursery Assistant, Retail assistants, Charity/Volunteering and policing backgrounds make amazing Care Assistants.
If you would like join a company that understands what it means to be a Care Assistant and work with like minded professional people in a supportive and friendly environment then please click apply today!