£9 - £19 Per Hour
At Saxon Care we have spent the past 10 years providing outstanding support in our local community. We can only do that with the help and support from our Care Assistants who have helped us become one of the top 20 Care providers in the Southwest of England!
We are a family business with family values, and we are looking for new Care Assistants to join our award-winning team to continue to promote our high standards. We can only do that with more kind, caring and like-minded individuals who want to finish each day fulfilled and with a smile on their face.
Our Care Assistants are paid from their first client to their last client That’s right, even when you are travelling between clients you are still paid an hourly rate. This means if you work for 8 hours you are paid for 8 hours work – we do not base your pay on contact time. We believe that you should be rewarded every second you wear our Saxon Care uniform.
So here are 6 reasons why you need to click apply to join as a Care Assistant:
1. Leading salaries – our carers put a smile on the face of the people that make up our community every single day and so we ensure our carers have an industry leading salary.
2. We always say thank you – we value and respect all our Care Assistants and we never forget to say thank you, we are a team and more importantly a family.
3. No rushing – we always give you time to care and our coordinators ensure you are allocated the right amount of time to support your clients.
4. Mileage + Gaps paid –our carers benefit from 35p mileage payments and gaps paid between visits, so you are never out of pocket whilst working.
5. Guaranteed hours -we know job security and stable income is important, so we offer all our Care Assistants the chance to have guaranteed hours.
6. Joining and Referral Friend fee – we offer a joining fee and have a great referral friend scheme
As a Home Care Assistant, you will be required to go into client’s homes; helping and supporting them with their daily challenges to enable them to stay at home. This can include personal care, helping to prepare meals, support with medication, feeding pets or assisting with trips and social outings (dependant on COVID-19)
We are looking for Carers to work in and around Chippenham, Corsham, Calne, Devizes, Trowbridge, Westbury, Melksham, Royal Wootton Bassett and Swindon
What we offer our Care Assistants
• Fantastic rates of pay, with a new starter rate of £9.25 to £12 per hour
• Paid Gaps between your visits, so you are earning the entire time you are out working with us
• All training paid as standard
• Paid holiday, up to 28 days (accrued)
• Day off on your Birthday
• Double time on bank holidays
• Generous mileage allowance (35p)
• Refer a friend scheme
• Joining fee
• Support to work towards and achieve Diplomas and further care qualifications
• Opportunities for career development, with many of our carers going on to be Key Carers and Care Co-ordinators within Saxon Care
AM I THE RIGHT PERSON FOR A CARE ASSISTANT ROLE?
• Caring, compassionate, kind and have a can-do attitude
• Enjoy giving something back to your local community
• 100% reliable
• Willing to assist with personal care, including bathing & toileting
• Happy to work independently or as part of a team
• Willing to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
• Have your own transport
• Able to work to Saxon Cares policies and procedures
• Able to start at 07.00 OR finish at 22.00
Click apply today and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch!