£9 Per Hour
There is a reason why so many of our Care Assistants have been with us for over 10 years and that’s because we value and respect all of our Care Assistants and provide a supportive environment like no other for you to do the most important thing – put a smile on the faces of the people that we support.
This position is based in Pocklington and we are looking for some new Care Assistants (waking night) to join our friendly family. We have opportuntiies from 9pm-8am 7 days a week.
So let us tell why we are different to other Care providers and why you should apply to work with us.
1) Our staff are all happy and treated with respect – that’s why so many have been with us for over 10 years and one that’s even been here for 20 years!
2) Outstanding Management – we are company that is not only well led by Managers who all have over 10 years experience in their role, but we are a company that listens to its Care Assistants and is there to support you day in day out.
3) Flexibility – we have part time, full time, agency and permanent roles available to suit your needs – we understand everyone has unique circumstances.
Perks and Benefits of being a Care Assistant (waking night):
• An hourly rate of £9.30 – £9.40per hour
• Full time and part time work available
• No driving required!
• Ongoing training
• Excellent career development opportunities (We always aim to promote from within!)
• Consistent reliable work
• It’s fun – every day we aim to put a smile on our residents’ faces
As a Care Assistant (waking night) you will be responsible for the well being of our residents and looking after them as if they were your own family. We encourage our Care Assistants to get to know our residents and to have fun!
We focus on bringing joy – so we are fully stocked with internal and external activities such as; birthday celebrations, flower arranging, arts and crafts, entertainers, trips to the beach and so much more!
Our rotas are consistent and reliable and we keep all of Care Assistants updated about the business and the residents with weekly newsletters. We are a Gold Award Winning care company so if you are new to care then do not worry – we have excellent training and ongoing support to make you a confident Super Care Assistant!
We are firmly committed to the safety of all of our staff so we can assure you that we are completely fully stocked with the latest PPE and protective equipment to ensure you can carry out your role in a safe environment – we always make sure you are safe and well looked after.
If you want to become part of an incredible team, a brilliant company and go to work feeling proud and supported everyday then please click apply and we will be in touch!