We are recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join our client's team based in Northampton. We are reputable for excellence, integrity and compassion.
Salary for the Care Coordinator:
What we are looking for in the right Care Coordinator:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Capacity to handle pressure calmly
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
- Strong “can do” attitude
- A clear DBS certificate
- A health and social care related qualification
- Full UK driving license
Responsibilities and Duties of a Care Coordinator:
- Support an open, positive and inclusive management culture.
- Participate in the evaluation of the company against agreed organisational goals
- Minimise legal risk.
- Participate in the admission of service users Conducting assessments with new service users and regular reviews with existing clients
- Preparing care and support plans and all required documents for service users’ folders and ensuring that all files are kept update
- Ensuring schedules are planned ahead.
- Liaising with clients and their families, having empathy and understanding of their needs.
- Managing the constant changes of the schedule and keeping staff and clients informed.
- Liaising with other professional bodies when appropriate using information supplied by staff and/or clients.
- Organising staff meetings on a monthly basis and assessing staff regularly.
- Working to ensure continuity for client and staff and ensure consistent approach.
- Supporting office in recruitment, interviewing, induction and training in line with company policy.
- To be part of an ‘on call’ system with nominated members of staff covering weekends and evenings.
Care Coordinator Specification:
- Experience of delivering and managing care support services.
- Understanding of principles of good care.
- Able to prioritise, particularly under pressure.
- Great IT skills including email and Microsoft office.
- Flexible; willing and able to work outside normal hours wen requested.
If you would like to join a leading care provider that values and respects all of its staff, then click apply to be considered as our next care coordinator.