Bluebird Care (South Woodford) are a leading domiciliary care company and we are now looking for a Care Coordinator to join our growing team!
We are a Homecare company whom are consistently rated “good” in all areas by the CQC, but we are striving for an “outstanding”. To allow us to achieve this goal we are looking for a Care Coordinator to assist our existing office team in effectively allocating visits for our valued customers and care team.
Responsibilities of a Care Coordinator:
- To work alongside the registered manager to ensure care packages are covered with an appropriately, allowing the smooth running of the care service.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work efficiently.
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages.
- Ensuring all runs and working patterns meet the needs of the customer and care worker.
- Ensuring adequate cover is available for sickness, absenteeism or holidays.
- Being part of a great office team
- Liaising with customers and care workers to ensure an efficient service provision.
- Keeping accurate records on the system and working with the office team to ensure all data is up to date and relevant.
- Ensuring care worker rotas are completed and distributed on time.
- Take on-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis.
Key Skills for a Care Coordinator:
- Experience in rostering (Preferably using Staff plan)
- Experience in working to dead lines
- Experience working in an environment where great customer service is essential (both face to face and via telephone)
- Experience using e-mail (Outlook)
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Experience working under pressure and flexibly
The desirable candidate will be an individual whom has an experience in rostering in the social care sector, enjoys working in a team and is passionate about the work that they do.
In return for working as a Care Coordinator we offer:
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Benefits package; including health care, pension and more!
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Part of a great office team
- Opportunities for career progression in a growing company
The position is based in our office in South Woodford (E18) and it is an 8:30am-5pm role, Monday to Friday.
Our team our really friendly and supportive and all of our Care Assistants are looking forward to meeting our next Care Coordinator!