We are looking for someone to join as a Registered Care Manager who wants to grow and develop a Domiciliary Care company based in the York area.
This is a chance to make a business your own, to nurture and shape a service whilst utilising your core skills.
We want people who are commercially minded, problem solvers who focus on solutions and enjoy having creative responsibility in growing a business. You will need to both be able to take instruction regarding the future of the business and also proactively look for new opportunities. You will also need to work to targets and understand the importance of meeting targets.
It is essential you understand the Key Lines of Enquiry for CQC and the essential standards set by the Care Quality Commission that quality is maintained at all times with both customers and carers.
The right candidate will be ambitious and hungry for success in the industry.
We offer the following perks and benefits to our next Care Manager:
• Up to £28k depending on experience
• Performance related bonuses
• Mileage allowance
• 28 days annual leave
• Full training and on going support
• Most importantly a friendly supportive framework and an amazing team of carers.
Your main Duties & Responsibilities of the Care Manager include the following
• Guaranteeing the safe and legal delivery of care services
• Implementing policies and procedures
• Executing recruitment plan & procedures
• Recruitment and ongoing support of care staff"
• Arranging regular staff meetings
• Ensuring full compliance throughout the business
• Keeping records in accordance with legal requirements
• Monitoring all appropriate assessments of new customers
• Facilitating reviews of client requirements in accordance with guidelines
• Implementing supervisions and appraisals
• Managing the complaints procedure
• Ensuring all emergency issues are dealt with effectively
This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone to progress and grow in a supportive framework with great financial incentives as you progress on your journey with us.
We ask that you must have the following to be eligible to apply.
Requirements of a Care Manager:
• Experience in domiciliary or residential care is essential
• Previous experience in growing a service is desirable
• The right candidate will need a minimum of NVQ level 3 and must be willing to work towards a level 5. They must also have a proven ability to manage a team.
• Driving license and own transport
• Previous experience in managing a service
The position of Care Manager is full-time and the salary will be discussed at the interview stage. Please click apply today to find out more information!