£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Aspen Live in Care is looking for a new Care Manager to join their team based in Banstead Surrey. Our Care Manager will be that special person who is passionate about care and wants to work for a small company that delivers it and will continue the excellent, hands on service they provide. The most important aspect of care management is compassion, kindness and excellent communication skills.
Care Manager – Salary Details and hours:
Main Duties as a Care Manager:
You will need to have a clear knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements and have a suitable qualification in Health and Social Care- NVQ level 4. Experience in management of domiciliary care is a must.
About the Service:
Aspen Live in Care provides a live in care service for a whole range of clients within the community. The service provides support to individuals with in their own homes, both on a practical and personal level, which enables them to Maintain their own independence and lifestyle.
Other duties of a Care Manager:
· Visible front-line leadership
· Management of staff
· Recruitment, training and supervision of staff
· Responsibility for all aspects of the day to day running of the company
· Ensure quality of care that meets all regulations and standards of care and delivers excellent person-centred care
· Maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance
· Liaise with, and maintain partnerships with other local community organisations
· Ensure regulatory activity, such as personal care and the administration of medication, is delivered within regulations
· Effectively manage complaints and incidents. Carry out investigations relating to the quality of the service and use findings to make improvements
· Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure the safe delivery of the service
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures
· Assess potential new clients and complete all relevant assessment paperwork, review on an ongoing basis. Track changing needs and act accordingly
· Maintain good communication with carers and clients
· Adhere to security and confidentiality in accordance with GDPR legislation
· Promote the business and market accordingly
· Attend external meetings with various bodies
This list is not exhaustive and from time to time you may be required to undertake additional duties.
The Care Manger vacancy is immediately available and we will accept applications over the next month. To find out more about the Care Manager role, please click apply today and we will be in touch!