Exciting opportunity for a companionship carer
Are you someone who is empathetic with a caring nature and can build an excellent professional relationship with older adults in your local community? If so, we would like you to come and join the team. You will be supporting clients with various tasks in their homes. Some clients like to just have a friendly face to keep them company, have a chat, have support when they go shopping/lunch, and generally build their confidence to mix with others in the community. There is no personal care involved, maybe a little assistance with a pad change, however our clients are very independent. Our clients may need a little help getting out of bed in the morning, reminders to take their medication, and some help with light housework and laundry but overall they can do most things themselves.
Benefits of the Companionship Carer role:
• £10/£11 weekends
• 30p mileage allowance if go out with client
• Travelling time paid between calls
• £16 per hour on bank holidays
• Flexible working patterns
• Annual salary reviews and performance bonus
. Paid training
• Enhanced contributory pension scheme
• Career progression opportunities within Caremark
Shifts available – 12.00PM-19.00PM or 09.00-17.00pm MON-SUN (Two different clients)
Ideally 3 days a week and candidate needs to be able to work every other weekend.
Companionship Carer role
You will be located with two different clients in Epping and Nazeing.
Key Requirements of the Companionship Care role:
• Driving license and use of personal vehicle for work purposes
• Enhanced DBS Check (Caremark can apply for this on your behalf)
• Complete a Care Certificate qualification through E- learning
If you would like to join as a Companionship Carer click apply today and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.