At Elite Live in Care we are a Live in Care provider who understands what it means to be a live in carer. For us our motto is that ‘IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU’. Our focus is to match our Live in Carers with clients who have shared interests, to make sure you are always paid on time and to plan your rotas in advance so that you know that your assignments are guaranteed and that you can have peace of mind.
As a Live in carer it is important that you are provided with a friendly, homely and welcoming environment to work in. That’s why we make sure that we only work with clients who have a nice bedroom for you with storage for your clothes and access to kitchen, garden, bathroom etc as if it was your own home.
What we offer our Live in carers the following:
- £500 – £750 per week depending on dependency
- Travel to and from assignment arranged and 50% paid for by us, a member of the office team will always collect you from the station and drive you to the client to ensure a detailed handover is carried out before the other carer leaves
- Wi-fi offered where possible
- 2 hour break every day
- Office always available to hear from you about updates, ideas, concerns or just for a friendly chat
- 4 weeks holiday per year
As a Live in carer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Promote and encourage independence
- Helping maintain a balanced diet with cooked meals and regular fluids
- Personal care needs including, undressing, washing, bathing and toileting needs. Being a friendly face and providing emotional support
- To get involved with social activities and have fun with your client! Find out what they enjoy and we will give you all the tools and help to get involved.
- Making sure the right medication is given at the right times (don’t worry we have awesome training and clear easy to read care plans which explain everything)
- Assistance with basic household duties
If you want to join a Live in care provider who truly understands what it means to be a Live in carer – then click apply today for the chance to become an ‘Elite’ Live in Carer.