£650 - £800 Per Day £500 welcome bonus
Live-in Care Assistant – £500 Welcome Bonus
Competitive rates of £649.00 – £741.00 per week plus enhanced rates for Bank Holidays and Holiday Pay £500.00 Welcome Bonus (£40 food allowance included in salary)
Providing Quality Care
Bluebird Care started as a small family business in 2004, and today we are proud to be one of the largest providers of home care services across the UK. But what makes us different?
We’re committed to keeping people in the comfort of their own home, so we help with anything from everyday tasks around our customers’ homes through to complex care needs. We appreciate that every customer is different, and this is why every day will be different.
We were awarded ‘Outstanding/Excellent by CQC/Care Inspectorate and for that reason, we pride ourselves on selecting the very best Live-in Care Assistants. If you are passionate about providing the very best care, then this role could be the role for you.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Live-in Care Assistant
As a Live-In Carer you will be living with one of our customers or maybe even a couple to provide the very best care for them. You are there to be a companion, but also to help them remain living independently in their own home, able to cherish all the memories they’ve made there. You’ll be involved in:
· Providing personal care duties,
· Administering medication,
· Manual handling, using equipment where required,
· Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full.
· Household chores
· Meal preparation
· Social Outings
· Offering our customers companionship
As an example, to begin with you might live with our customers for up to 3 weeks, but once you’re embedded into your role, you will be able to stay for a maximum of 8 working weeks at a time, but this can all vary.
Your Experience and Suitability for the Live-in Care Assistant Role
It isn’t about previous experience. We want to ensure our customer receives the very best care and to do that we need people who are naturally compassionate, caring and patient. We want a team who genuinely cares for each of our customers as if it was their own family.
You must have:
· Right to work in the UK
· Excellent level of English
Because We Care About You
We can’t care for our customers if we don’t take care of our team so to make this possible, we offer:
· Competitive rates of £609.00 – £791.00 per week plus enhanced rates for Bank Holidays and Holiday Pay
· £500.00 Welcome Bonus
· Private Health Care for you and up to 5 children under 18 years of age.
· Comprehensive breakdown cover for your vehicle
· 3 meals a day or an allowance from the customer. You will also have a separate room to stay and access to a TV and WIFI.
· Ongoing training and support with access to our career pathway allowing you to gain qualifications to grow your knowledge and confidence to provide the very best care to our customers.
· Regular, scheduled daily and weekly breaks which you can spend as you wish inside or outside of the customer’s home
· A clearly defined schedule of working time vs downtime during each day
But not only that, we take care of our team throughout the year, whether it's your birthday, Christmas, awards or simply because it’s a Thursday. We’re a family and we’re here to look after you today, tomorrow and every other day after that.
We also have vacancies for Domiciliary roles
High Wycombe, Marlow, Beaconsfield, Bourne End, Burnham, Colnbrook, Denham, Dorney, Gerrads Cross, Wexham, Iver & Slough.