Bluebird Care is a market leading franchisor in the home care industry and we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to remain at home, with the things they love and live as independently as possible for as long as they want to. Our branches In Colchester and Braintree are both growing, and we now need a dedicated individual to place a keen focus on Marketing our businesses – to attract new private customers. We have big plans and need a dedicated Marketing Manager to help us in our quest. Could that be you?
About the Marketing Manager role
Our ideal candidate will have 2-3 years Marketing experience and will have previously worked in a Marketing Manager, or Executive position.
A recognised Marketing qualification (undergraduate degree/CIM qualification) is a must! With a keen interest in digital marketing and event management, we are looking for someone who is confident to run local events from start to finish and build up our brand awareness both online and offline.
A key part of this role will be focused on running industry focused campaigns, relationship building in the community and growing brand awareness.
Essential Knowledge /Experience for the Marketing Manager role:
- CMS systems & Website Management
- Budget Management
- Management & Analytics of Social Media Platforms
- Networking in local communities
- Event Management – interest/management/closure
- SEO practices (link building, SEO development, directory management)
Desirable Knowledge/Experience for the Marketing Manager role:
- Google Analytics
- Newsletter Creation
- Branding & Leafleting
- Social Media Advertising
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager role
- Website Management – maintain and update both microsites using a CMS with regular content and news items, for both offices – each have a customer and careers focused microsite. You will also need to liaise with our recruitment team in ensuring Job Vacancies are up to date.
- Social Media – manage all social media platforms, with a target to boost engagement in the local area. Monthly reporting on engagement levels and managing any Social Media Advertising.
- Online listings – manage a range of online directory listings, ensuring information is up to date.
- Reporting – Regular Google Analytics reporting and looking at, what’s working, what’s not, why and how could it be improved. The same for SEO and Social Media.
- Video – gathering video content, creating short-form video content and championing UGC.
- Events & Networking – Organise local events such as recruitment drives and customer events, with a focus on social media posting to boost awareness. On Top of this, it will be your responsibility to network in the local community – building up brand awareness in areas that are hard to reach for standard marketing.
- Targeted Campaigns –target high end homes via local businesses, groups and associations linked to this targeted audience.
- Teamwork – it’s important that this role works alongside our national and central team to make sure we’re making the most of the tools available to us at a local level.
- Newsletters – design and produce both internal and external newsletters.
- Brand awareness – organising leaflet drops and print adverts along with producing on brand materials such as posters and banners for the local area.
- Management of the Marketing Budget
Essential Knowledge & Skills for the Marketing Manager role
- Excellent telephone manners
- Marketing Qualification and at least 2 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills inc. writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Events experience
- Organisational skills
- Time Management
- Flexible working (there may be occasions where you will need to work evenings/weekends for Events)
If you are an experienced Marketing Manager that has the skills for this role, please click apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch.