Bluebird Care Colchester and Tendring are looking for a trustworthy, communicative and flexible Office Administrator for maternity cover. The Office Administrator will be providing administrative support to our lovely team so that our customers can receive the highest quality home care services possible. We are very committed to our staff and will offer you all the tools and support you need.
Your duties as an Office Administrator will include:
- Provide general administrative support to the office team and care assistants.
- Carry out administrative tasks requested by the franchise owner or registered manager
- Maintain accurate and up to date computerised and hard copy records, for example, staff and customer files.
- Photocopy and file documents promptly
- Prepare new customer information packs and distribute
- Assist in the preparation of Payroll. -Answer telephone in a professional and caring manner.
- Attend meetings, take and distribute accurate notes within a reasonable time
- Assist our HR and recruitment in the preparation of employee documents.
- Maintain the stock of uniform, PPE (personal protective equipment) and other necessary supplies. Re-order supplies and keep records of items issued and returned
- Manage petty cash and keep a record of stock levels for refreshments and cleaning products, replenishing as necessary
- Assist the registered manager with quality assurance checks.
- Collect post and take outgoing post to the drop off point as and when required
In return we offer our Office Administrator:
- A supportive and caring work environment
- Training so that you may fully understand our processes and procedures
- Salary of up to £21,000/year (pro rata) 6 month contract with the possibility of extension or a permanent position
- A friendly cuddle from our office dog, Bertie, when needed
- A lovely team of supportive and friendly staff to make your working day as enjoyable as possible
- Well led management with clear communication
If you would like to join as an Office Administrator – click apply today and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch