Psychiatric Community Nurse
£23000 - £30000 Per Annum
Bluebird Care (Colchester & Tendring) are looking for a part-time dynamic and enthusiastic Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) who is passionate about working with a variety of different customers within their own homes to provide high quality care that can make a real difference to our customers’ and their families’ lives. We are a friendly team with a passion and reputation for providing excellent care.
Bluebird Care (Colchester & Tendring) are a leading Home Care provider that puts the customer at the centre of all our decisions; we help our customers to stay independent, so they can live at home among loved ones for longer. As the person driving our mental health support you will be instrumental in making this happen.
You will use your knowledge to identify and develop support for the needs of our customers.
- Support the registered manager, branch manager and lead supervisor with the running of mental health packages and the supervision of Support Workers.
- Implement the planned programmes of customer care and support within the CPA framework.
- Liaise with professionals on all mental health matters
- Work with customers, their families and representatives to deliver mental health support
- Provide and ensure interventions enhance customer’s strengths and increase their involvement in valuable activities within the community
- Keep own knowledge of mental health practices, compliance and procedures up to date
- The ability to understand, empathise and relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Demonstrate high standards in oral and written communication
- Proactive, positive approach to providing excellent care
- Relevant Mental Health Nursing Qualification
- Two years’ community nursing experience or equivalent
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council as a mental health nurse
- Full driver’s license
- Negotiable salary
- Part-time and flexible hours
For more information, please click apply today and we will be in touch to tell you more about the role.