We have a great opportunity for someone to join a small-medium sized home care provider based in Witham operating throughout Witham, Braintree & surrounding areas.
It is essential you understand the Key Lines of Enquiry for CQC and the essential standards set by the Care Quality Commission that quality is maintained at all times with both customers and carers.
We offer the following perks and benefits to our next Care Manager:
• Up to £40k depending on experience
• Performance related bonuses
• Mileage allowance
• 28 days annual leave
• Full training and on going support
• Most importantly a friendly supportive framework and an amazing team of carers.
The ideal Care Manager will have the following attributes:
• Experience in domiciliary care is essential
• Previous experience in growing a service is desirable
• The right candidate will need a minimum of NVQ level 3 and must be willing to work towards a level 5. They must also have a proven ability to manage a team.
• Driving license and own transport
• Previous experience in managing a service
The position of Care Manager is full-time and the salary will be discussed at the interview stage. Please click apply today to find out more information!