Residential Care Assistant (Senior)
Ascot care have a fantastic opportunity to join our team as Temporary Senior Care Assistant positions, Night shift.
We are looking for a professional, compassionate and reliable team member to work with our service users in our Residential Care Home in Whitley Bay , to provide safe and effective care.
- An hourly rate of £9.30 per hour
- NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care Preferred
- Must have experience in a senior role
- Applicants should have good communication and writing skills
- Medication certificate required
- Hours Monday to Sunday,
- Guaranteed Hours 35 hrs per week
- Shifts on a seven-day rota
- Guaranteed hours per week
- Ongoing training
- Excellent Career development opportunities
- 28 days’ Pro Rata annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- The opportunity to work in a well-established, passionate team
MAIN JOB DUTIES
- To be a member of our dedicated care team looking after the care, safety and well-being of our elderly residents within a Residential care home environment.
- You will need to have a responsible caring nature
- The role will include the administration of medication and care documentation for our Residents
- To act as a champion for residents' safety and dignity.
- To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
- Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
- Due to the sensitive nature of our business, all successful applicants will be subject to DBS checks, a full interview process and references being required
Ascot care are family run care group with over 30 years’ experience. Through our Company we provide care for the elderly across the North East of England. We pride ourselves on offering a professional service with a personal touch. We adhere to all legislation in every facet of the business whilst still ensuring the core and paramount focus of Ascot care is always the happiness and contentment of our residents and their families.?
Click apply today to find out more.