£10 - £18 Per Hour travel time paid at hourly rate, mileage, £1000 competition, £300 referral bonus.
Ipswich based Support Workers, £9.10 p/h, travel time paid at hourly rate, mileage, £1000 competition, £300 referral bonus.
For over 30 years, Hales Home Care have been providing person-centred care to a diverse range of customers ensuring they can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live independently, safely and fulfilled lives.
We’re recruiting for Support Workers / Carers to join our Care team in Ipswich, Suffolk. The ideal candidate must be a driver with access to own transport.
Previous experience or qualifications are not essential. With the right values, transferable skills and our comprehensive training programme, we will support you to gain the confidence and knowledge to become an excellent Support Worker / Carer and develop a career in this incredibly rewarding industry.
As a Support Worker / Carer you will support our service users:
Why work as a Support Worker / Carer at Hales Home Care
Pay & Benefits for a Support Worker / Carer
· £9.10 per hour plus travel time paid at hourly rate and mileage expenses
· Up to £300 Refer a Friend bonus
· Hales Heroes Monthly Draw to win £1,000
· Employee benefits package including a cycle to work scheme, over 6,500 shopping discount vouchers, a car lease scheme, scooter scheme, plus more!
· Enhanced pay for bank holidays
· Paid travel time and mileage expenses
· Free uniform and PPE
· Employee Assistance Helpline
· Online Zumba Fitness Programme
Interested in joining as a Support Worker / Carer? Apply now and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch to tell you more 🙂
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport although this isn’t always essential. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.