We are looking for flexible full and part-time Support Workers to join our team to provide care to adults and children with disabilities in In Stafford, Cannock, and surrounding areas.
This is a fun, enjoyable and activity based role in the community where we want you to engage with the people we are supporting and bring a smile to their face.
Some experience as a Support Worker would be beneficial but not essential, as training will be given
Please note: we cannot provide a position for people wanting to work around school hours, and/or are not available for some evening/ weekend work
Benefits of working as a Support Worker:
- £10.40 per hour
- Paid mileage 30-40p
- Paid shadow shifts
- Nest Pension
- Guaranteed hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reduced Gym membership which including the use of the swimming pool
- Blue Light Card
- Access to COVID – 19 vaccination if needed
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- Demonstrate a positive and caring attitude towards the service users and their families at all times and allow the service users to have an active role in their care.
- Promote the service users choice and independence wherever possible.
- Administer medications if required following company policy and procedures.
- Support with dietary & fluid intake if required and prepare meals if requested.
- Support the service users with the day to day management of their home including cleaning if required.
What we would like to see from our Support Workers!
- A full driving license and access to your own vehicle
- The ability to be flexible and able to work some evenings and weekends
- A willingness to learn new skills
If you would like to join a company where you make a difference and have fun every day – click apply today and we will be in touch!