Bluebird Care St Albans & Hertsmere started as a small family business in 2010 and we have grown year on year. We teach all our Care Assistants / Support Workers to have a "how can we help" Ethos.
Today we are proud to be one of the leading providers of home care services in St Albans and the surrounding area like, Radlett, Bushey, Harpenden, Borehamwood and more. We are rated OUTSTANDING for caring.
1. Are you looking for a new challenge?
2. Do you want to work for a company that really cares for those that care.
3. Do you live near St Albans and the surrounding areas?
4. No experience needed. Our superb team will make sure you are prepared and ready to support our customers (who are like family)
5. You will need to be a driver
6. We pay £11.50/Hour during the day and £12.00/Hour on the evenings and weekend
Because We Care About YOU !!!
We understand that every member of our team has their own family to care for and this is why our role offers the flexibility to work around your own home life. You can choose between full-time or part-time work; all you have to do is simply tell us your availability. Although we try to be flexible where we can, we do require you to be flexible with us too, Its important to understand what works, so we always have a detailed discussion to make sure we are on the same page.
We can’t care for our customers if we don’t take care of our Care Assistants / Support Workers so to make this possible, we offer our Care Assistants / Support Workers:
· An excellent rate of £11.50/Hour weekday, £12/Hour evenings and weekends
· 36p mileage allowance
· 28 days holiday pro rata
· Free Mobile phone with unlimited minutes
· WPA healthcare vouchers (Help with prescription/dental /Optical costs ??)
· Full training induction and a 12-week mentor
· Ongoing training and support
· Pension scheme
· Smartphone technology so you can do everything at the tap of a finger
· Free uniform
But not only that, we take care of our Care Assistants / Support Workers throughout the year, whether it's your birthday, Christmas, awards or simply because it’s a Thursday. We’re a family and we’re here to look after you today, tomorrow and every other day after that.
How Can YOU Help as a Care Assistant / Support Worker?
· Providing personal care duties
· Administering medication
· Manual handling, using equipment where required
· Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
YOUR Experience and Suitability to be a Care Assistant / Support Worker
It’s isn’t about previous experience. We want to ensure our customer receives the very best care and to do that we need people who are naturally compassionate, caring and patient. We want a team who genuinely cares for each of our customers as if it was their own family.
But don’t panic, we’ll ensure you have all the right training and development because we care for our Care Assistants. After all, they care for our customers so it’s important that you feel equipped for the role.
You must have:
· Full and valid UK driving licence
· Access to a car
· Right to work in the UK
If you would like to join as a Care Assistant / Support Worker click apply today and our team will be in touch.