Support Worker / Carers – FANTASTIC RATES OF PAY. MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION.
We want great Support workers! We’re offering the opportunity to work for an excellent branch, with great rates of pay, high staff retention, increasing amounts of work, and career progression.
We have community Support Worker roles available that focus on working with vulnerable adults, enhancing their independence, improving their quality of life and helping them to become participating members of their community!
The support is delivered to people in Crewe and Cheshire East
- We use a 5 and 4 day working pattern
- Or a 4 day and 3 day working pattern
- You can also flex up your working week if you want more hours
- We have positions available for you even if can only start work from 17:00pm
Our Benefits for our Support Workers:
- Great levels of work that are consistent
- Fixed hour contracts are available
- We pay for your travel from home to your first call
- And we pay for your travel back home again at the end of your day
- Great rates of pay from £10.09/hr – £11.59/hr (including Holiday pay)
- £9.00/hr – £10.34/hr before holiday pay at +12.07% is accrued for each hour you work
- £21,305 per annum to £24,172 per annum based on 40 hours per week average
- 30 pence per mile for mileage payments
- Career progression
- Full training
- Pension contribution
- 2 free uniforms
- Career progression to Senior and Coordinator positions
We Are Looking For Support Workers with the following:
- The ability to build positive professional relationships with Customers and colleagues in a team.
- Someone who offers consistent and friendly support with attention to detail.
- Good judgement and a sense of responsibility.
Our Customers need reliability and consistency, so if you are interested in becoming a Support Worker then please click apply.